Cake Decorating Class

2012 Schedule

COMING UP CLASSES :-

1) Lets get jingle for coming X'mas!
Hands-on Gingerbread House
Date : 21st December 2012 (Saturday)
Time : 10am – 2pm
Course Fee : RM250
Seats are limited to max. 6 students.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Test Kitchen

Test Kitchen were held in my cozy kitchen today, 10th November, 2009. A total of 11 famous Cake Decorators in town gathered in my tiny lil' kitchen. We had fun, laughter and experimented 2 recipes. Since I was the host, not many chance I had the opportunity to take pictures but nevertheless, I got few nice shots! Thanks for viewing.


The Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes

The Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting.
Garnished with a slice of strawberry.
My verdict, it was yummy!!
No butter (except the frosting), no eggs and no milk!


Damp Apple And Almond Cake

The cake itself has few different tastes, indescribable!
Crunchy on top but soft at the bottom. This cake is suitable as dessert.
Rather sweet for me.




That is Sharon Lee & Josephine. Pouncing Almond till fined.

Me & The other 11 famous cake decorators I was talking about!
Group picture


- The End -

No comments: