Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Check out The Sydney Morning Herald special edition today!! That's our Chris!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Basketweave Class dated 23rd July 2009 at Cake Connection
If you are keen to learn how to improve your icing skills, look no further. I will teach
you the fundamentals to create an iced cake masterpiece. Complete your cake with Cake Connection’s gorgeous
ready to use royal icing and/or sugar paste flowers and amaze your family.
What you will learn • You will learn the fundamentals of preparing a cake for icing and the
essentials of cake decorating. You will also be using buttercream to ice
the cake, create basketweave and a border and decorate a complete
• A great class if you want to learn the basics of icing and decorating a
• A hands-on class where you will learn how to ice, pipe basketweave,
create a border and dress a cake.
• Your course fee includes a quality spatula, decorating tips, coupler &
piping bags and you will get a 6 inch cake to decorate & take home.
• This is a 3-hour class, to be held in Cake Connection’s cosy kitchen.
• Each class is limited to 10 students only.
• Class will commence with a minimum of 6 students.
• Early registration with full payment encouraged. Your spot is only
confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
Schedule for August 2009 • Saturday, August 8th (10:00am –1:00pm)
• Thursday, August 27th (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
(please select 1 session above)
Course Fees RM150.00 per person inclusive of cake decorating tools & a 6 inch cake to take
home. Registration closes 3 days before class commences. Please visit us at Cake Connection, Jaya One to make your payment or you can pay via internet.
|Wilton Fondant & Gum Paste Course|
Discover a great new way to add excitement to your cakes using these easy-to-shape icings. In this new course, you´ll experience a variety of fondant techniques and the beauty of decorating with gum paste. You will create flowers and accents with beautiful detail. You will see how to use tools to cut and shape amazing textured ribbons and borders. Each new technique will prepare you to decorate a Grand Finale cake you will be proud to take home.
Few Choices of Day & Dates
2 hrs per session, Total 4 sessions
1) Class Start 5th August 2:30pm-4:30pm (Wednesday)
2) Class Start 1st August 2:30am-4:30pm (Saturday)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
You shall be fully hands-on 3 REAL CAKES. You are more than welcome to join us