Cake Decorating Class

2012 Schedule

COMING UP CLASSES :-

1) Lets get jingle for coming X'mas!
Hands-on Gingerbread House
Date : 21st December 2012 (Saturday)
Time : 10am – 2pm
Course Fee : RM250
Seats are limited to max. 6 students.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TELL LAURA I LOVE HER


I looked into her big rounded eyes & wonder whose eyes she has.
 Not a chance from me or Wolfgang. 
She has captured alot of outsider's attention with her eyes. Also she has curly hair at the bottom & I think thats from me. It is really difficult to handle.
 I tried cutting her curls away but it came back in no time. 
At the end of day, I think it suits her character anyway. Don't you think so?

LAURA  is our 2nd and youngest daughter in our family. She dressed nicely every morning just hoping we would bring her out somewhere. She sleep with Nancy, our helper. Lately she has learned a new trick, climbing out her baby cot and came knocking my door...calling for me..MAMA... *smile*.... 
I can't talk enough about her, in 1 word, she is a very charming girl named

 "LAURA"