Cake Decorating Class

2012 Schedule

COMING UP CLASSES :-

1) Lets get jingle for coming X'mas!
Hands-on Gingerbread House
Date : 21st December 2012 (Saturday)
Time : 10am – 2pm
Course Fee : RM250
Seats are limited to max. 6 students.

Friday, January 15, 2010


View from the right
View from the left


"Why did Valentine's Day have to coincide with the Chinese New Year this year?"
Will I be getting 2 presents at one time? haha.. Lets see what he is going to do... ;p

I made these cookies with combination of 2 themes which is Chinese New Year & Valentine.
So no hassle for you ladies & gentlemen, girls & boys out there.. great idea for hand gift during Chinese New Year too!
I always like the concept of flower bouquets. I am not so good in flower arrangement. I tried my best. :) I hope you like it. Thank you for viewing.

p/s: I will be conducting this whole thing on the 17th Jan 2010, 12 noon at my own premises. If you wish to join, please drop me a line.

Cheers!


No comments: