Cake Decorating Class

2012 Schedule

COMING UP CLASSES :-

1) Lets get jingle for coming X'mas!
Hands-on Gingerbread House
Date : 21st December 2012 (Saturday)
Time : 10am – 2pm
Course Fee : RM250
Seats are limited to max. 6 students.

Monday, January 17, 2011

What have I done today?





Good question! My passion for baking kept me trying, experimenting and correcting! Who ate the most of it? Luckily my family has sweet tooth!

Today I make more chocolate macarons. I can't resist popping few into my mouth! Most of them kept for my students on this thursday when they come attend my class. I want to let them try the over night macarons and freshly baked macarons.
They taste better overnight actually....

Besides making macarons, I also made myself & family a Strawberry Shortcake as dessert for tonight.

As for my girls, they like something simple like Butter Cake for instant. I asked my girls and my maid to go ahead and make one!

We shall see the outcome soon......